Cured in Place Lining
Cured in place pipe lining provides a method of renovating structurally defective pipe lines without the need for traditional open cut excavation. Once installed the liner provides enhanced structural support as well as improved flow characteristics whilst maintaining cost effectiveness for our clients.
With access to the most up to date technology available on the market and an extensive understanding of the mechanical properties of the materials that we utilise, Exjet can offer a design service that provides for a 50 year design life for all installed liners.
Exjet Services undertake lining solutions from small diameter up to man entry repairs and specialise in technically and operationally difficult lining works including:-
- Thermal, Ultra Violet and ambient cure techniques
- Single point of entry liners,
- Localised patch repairs
- Pitch Fibre remediation
- Remote lateral reopening
- Intrusion removal (e.g. intruding laterals, reinforcing steel, concrete, roots, scale etc.),
- Lining fully deteriorated gravity and pressure pipes (i.e. full structural Design for ground and traffic loading),
- Top Hat and lateral repairs
- Pipes with diameter changes
- Lining of non-circular pipes.
- Pipes with multiple bends,
- Sealing against ground water infiltration,
Exjet offers full liner design and consultancy service that provides cost effective "no-dig" solutions to almost any situation whilst maintaining the highest possible standards and ensuring that installed liners comply with Water Industry Standard 4-34-04, Sewerage Rehabilitation Manual Fourth Edition and BS EN ISO 11296-4:2011.
For further information or to discuss your individual requirements please call or email today to speak to a professional…