Civil Engineering Works
Advanced sewer renovation technology like pipe relining and bursting isn’t always suitable to remediate every drainage problem, so where traditional repair methods are required we utilise our in-house expertise and resources to carry out traditional open cut excavation and replacement of structurally defective sewers and pipes alongside full drainage system design and installation.
Sewer Renovation & Sewer Repairs
Utilising the latest plant and equipment alongside highly skilled teams of operatives, we are able to plan, manage, carry out and reinstate in the shortest time possible, causing minimal disruption to the area and the local environment.
Drawing on decades of experience our in-house Engineers and CAD Technicians are able to assist, advise and offer design and build services for a variety of projects including:
- new public sewer connections
- public sewer diversions and requisitions
- septic tank and package sewage treatment plant installations
- pump station construction
- interceptor construction
- flood alleviation and surface water separation schemes
- enabling works
- soakaway design and build
- minor civil engineering packages
- Sustainable Drainage Systems (SUDS)
- traditional reactive repairs
With highly qualified management, and site staff trained to NRSWA Supervisor standards all works and traffic management problems within public highways are easily undertaken.
Exjet Services has extensive experience in all civil engineering related works and by utilising our other “in-house” services we can offer a one stop shop covering all aspects of any works package from estimate to completion.