Laser Profiling Surveys
The Exjet Services/ Clearline Laser Profiler combines the latest technologies in laser illumination with computer processing to provide the contractor, local authority or consulting engineer with the empirical data necessary to analyse true pipe condition in new and existing pipelines.
When used as a video survey tool it can provide accuracy up to 1mm when measuring pipe size, deformation, erosion, encrustation, debris, grease, flows, lateral intrusion, surface damage, and holes.
Utilising laser profiling systems for true condition assessment alongside traditional CCTV surveys has helped engineer’s accurately plan rehabilitation programs and therefore obtain maximum value from their limited budgets.
Key Features of the Clearline Profiler:
- 1 Million measurements every 4 minutes
- Surveys of 150mm to 750mm diameter pipes
- V6 software with free viewer
- Verification of structural integrity of network, ovality and deep corrosion
- Fast cross-sectional area calculations for determining flow reduction
- Deformation measured as an out-of-circle percentage
- Erosion loss of pipe wall can easily be ascertained
- Quantifies defects, holes, or other abnormalities
- Simple and easy to use measuring software
For further information or to discuss your individual requirements please call or email today to speak to a professional…