DepartmentTechnical and operations
LocationHead Office, Torbay
Primarily operating from our Paignton office and working alongside our existing excavation crews, the ideal candidate will have previous ground works experience but should also be able to develop further skills to enable them to work alongside all of our teams.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be a team player with a flexible approach to work as some night and weekend works will be involved.
- NRSWA at operative level and/or CPCS excavator or dumper tickets
- Full clean driving license essential
- Be IT literate with good levels of Maths and English
- Be a quick learner with the ability work under pressure and under there own initiative.
- Have a full clean driving licence
- Must be presentable with the ability to deal with our clients on a one to one basis.
- Have the ability to solve practical problems.
- Be proactive in their approach to developing and furthering their skill set within the work environment.
- Have a proven track record within this field of operations
In return we offer a career path with training to nationally recognised standards and excellent pay, pension and holiday entitlements within a friendly team orientated environment.
To apply, please download the attached application form and return by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to Exjet House, Unit 30 Woodview Road, Paignton, Devon TQ4 7HP for the attention of Marc Jones.